Patrick Durusau has a few more items on his website. Always worth a read for anyone interested in getting more than the party lines. Here is some of his latest TOC:
- Who Loses if OpenXML Loses? Thoughts on what OpenDocument loses if OpenXML loses.
- The 6,000 Page Myth OpenXML has problems but fear mongering based on its purported size isn’t helping to solve them.
- "All Their Eternity Is To Butt and Bray" Further thoughts on why my thinking changed on OpenXML.
- Genies, Peasants and NOOXML Thoughts on NOOXML and the V1 Recommendation on DIS 29500.
- On the Importance of Being Heard The Important Lesson of the BRM on DIS 29500.
- Confusion, Standards and OpenXML A preliminary response to Updegrove’s apocalyptic vision concerning OpenXML.
- Co-Evolving OpenXML and OpenDocument Format Thoughts on a productive way forward in discussing OpenXML and OpenDocument Format.
- OpenXML: A Poster Child for Open Standards Development? Thoughts on the progress of OpenXML towards an open development model.