A video recording of a SOA Grid presentation that I did at the BeJUG Enterprise SOA Conference has just become available at
Topics include -
- A new grid based service bus infrastructure concept that combines process flow, horizontally scalable service state caching, and ESB mediation.
- Fault tolerant in memory data grid
- A controversial subject that I call “Not Your MOM’Bus”
- Patterns for transparent state management of load balanced services
- Patterns for transparent fault tolerance of stateful services.
- Optimal server resource allocation that is complementary to virtualization strategies.