Torn by good & evil and an incestuous love affair, a lonely and depraved Darth Vader has a nervous breakdown.
This is by far the FUNNIEST thing ever made this side of the Milky Way! It was created entirely by using the true voice of Vader, Mr. James Earl Jones HIMSELF!
NOTE: Nothing was stolen, no money was lost, and in fact my guess is that Skywalker Sound, Industrial Light and Magic, and George Lucas himself stand to gain even more exposure than they already have** from the making of this film.
Thanks for watching.
NOTE: For a greater understanding of what a truly Free Culture stands to gain from being just that — a Free Culture — please download, read, or listen to either the looped stream, or the on demand streams linked below.
Oh, and please share.
- Free Culture - Preface
- Free Culture - Introduction
- Free Culture - Chapter One - Creators
- Free Culture - Chapter Two - Mere_Copyists
- Free Culture - Chapter Three- Catalogs
- Free Culture - Chapter Four - Pirates
- Free Culture - Chapter Five - Piracy
- Free Culture - Chapter Six - Founders
- Free Culture - Chapter Seven - Recorders
- Free Culture - Chapter Eight - Transformers
- Free Culture - Chapter Nine - Collectors
- Free Culture - Chapter Ten - Property
- Free Culture - Chapter Eleven - Chimera
- Free Culture - Chapter Twelve - Harms
- Free Culture - Chapter Thirteen - Eldred
- Free Culture - Chapter Fourteen - Eldred_II
- Free Culture - Conclusion
- Free Culture - Afterword
** - If thats even possible — The phrases ‘market saturation’ and ‘Star Wars’ seem to go hand-in-hand ;) This, of course, is beside the point. In my own opinion, the original creators of the work in which someone else has derived a “mash up” only stand to gain from the exposure provided by one of the BEST marketing tools we creative types have in our marketing tool bags…
Word of mouth.