Microsoft sure had a busy day on Thursday.
- They changed the Vista retail license terms that only allowed for a single re-installation: (WindowsVistaBlog.com): News: Revision to Windows Vista retail licensing terms
- They launched the new Microsoft Office site
- They launched a new site: Zune.net
- They moved Internet Explorer 7 into the critical upgrades list in Windows Update
- And, apparently, November 30 has been set as the release date for Vista, Office 2007, and Exchange Server 2007 for business customers while January 30, 2007 has been set as the release date for the release of the Vista/Office consumer editions