RubyConf 2006 started today in Denver, Colorado. I wasn’t able to go this year, but fortunately others are (and will be) blogging about it. Please send me links that you find to RubyConf 2006 blog posts, and I’ll update this posting to keep track for everyone (send to curt at hibbs dot com).
- Matz’ keynote, RubyConf 2006
- Adam Keys’ USSRuby Sketch from RubyConf 2006
- Rich Kilmer’s Web 2.0: Beyond the Browser
- Austin Ziegler: Ruby Conference 2006 - Day 1
- Austin Ziegler: Ruby Conference 2006 - Day 1, Evening
- Pat Eyler: RubyConf 2006: Day One
- Kevin Williams: RubyConf 2006, Day One
Ruby Implementors Summit
- I wanted to break this one out separately, because I believe that it could eventually turn out to be very important. (Pat Eyler)
Blogging by Speaker/Topic
- History of Ruby by Masayoshi Takahashi (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Nathanial Talbott: Dynamism in Business (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Evan Phoenix: Sydney & Rubinius (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Glenn Vanderburg: Rinda (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Geoff Grosenbach: Graphics with Ruby (Nick Sieger)
- Zed Shaw: Fuzzing (Nick Sieger)
- John Long: Radiant CMS (Nick Sieger)
- Matz Roundtable (Nick Sieger)
- Laurent Sansonetti: Mac OS X and Ruby (Nick Sieger)
- Tim Bray: I18N, M17N, Unicode and All That (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Michael Granger: Natural language generation and processing in Ruby (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Matz Keynote (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- Rich Kilmer: Web 2.0 Beyond the Browser (Kevin Tew)
- Lightning Talks (Kevin Tew)
- RejectConf Summary (Kevin Tew)
- Justin Gehtland: Streamlined (Kevin Tew)
- Koichi SASADA: YARV: on Rails? (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
- John Lam: You’ve got your Ruby in my CLR (Nick Sieger, Kevin Tew)
Update 1: Pat Eyler and Kevin Williams are also blogging the conference. I have added their links above.
Update 2: Keven Tew and Nick Seiger are blogging by speaker, rather than by day. I added their links above.
Update 3: Added Day Two.
Update 4: Four mose individual sessions reported by Kevin Tew.
Update 5: Nick Seiger posted a couple more individual sessions, and Pat Eyler posted about day two.
Update 6: Pat Eyler reported on the Ruby Implementor’s Summit.
Update 7: Added links to videos from RubyConf 2006 (including Matz’ keynote).
Update 8: Added links RubyConf Retrospectives.