There have been a rash of new versions of Ruby goodies released this week:
- ZenTest 3.0.0 - unit testing tools
- RubyScript2Exe 0.4.2 - a utility for transforming your Ruby script into a standalone executable, including the Ruby interpreter
- Mongrel 0.3.9 - an fast HTTP server for hosting Ruby applications
- AllInOneRuby 0.2.9 - a compressed executable Ruby interpreter with all necessary runtime libraries self-contained
- Nitro and Og 0.29.0 - A web application framework and database abstraction library
- rcov 0.2.0 - A simple code-coverage analysis tool for Ruby programs
This is fantastic stuff! If you’re a Ruby hacker, and you aren’t familiar with all of the projects above, you definitely should do yourself a favor and check them out.