1. iPhone looks like it will ship on time.
2. Apple hinted that supplies may be initially limited, saying that iPhone availability will depend on initial demand.
3. In January, Apple suggested that revenues would be down now that the holiday season had passed–and they were not.
4. Europe will get the iPhone in Q4 this year
5. I’d love to see Apple’s definition of “incredible”, particularly in regards to Apple TV’s “incredible reviews”. Most of the reviews I’ve seen so far have been mildly positive to quite negative.