- Is there a camera? Does it matter?
- How ’bout an SDK? Will Apple be the only provider of software?
- Even 8GB isn’t exactly a lot of space for video. Think there’ll be a stand-alone hard-drive widescreen iPod soon?
- If it’s running a slimmed-down Mac OS X, does it have Java SE? Or any Java? The phone kids love that Java
- Standard iPod connector? Does it fit current peripherals?
Aside: needing so much time in the keynote to launch iPhone and Apple TV, do you suppose we’ll see an Apple event in a couple weeks/months to launch Leopard, new versions of iLife and iWork, and the other conspicuously missing usual suspects from this keynote?