Related link: http://MobileViews.com
Every now and then I get email asking technical questions related to a blog item posted here on the O’Reilly Network (mostly in the Wireless DevCenter).
I post some responses here if they seem to be of general interest.
I’ve revived my MobileViews Q&A Mailbag to answer other questions.
The blogging software for the Mailbag was broken for a long time, but I’ve finally rebuilt it (and other blog areas on my personal site).
You can find the Q&A Mailbag linked as MAILBAG at the top level of my personal site…
The Q&A Mailbag is directly linked below at…
My apologies for the long delay for some of questions that have been sitting in queue for, ack, months.
I’m getting to them as time permits.
Remember I do this Q&A for free in my freetime (I’ve got a day job like a lot of you though I’m on vacation this week)! So, please be patient.
Here are the items I’ve responded to in the past week.
- Using a CD-ROM with an OS-less IBM Thinkpad 240
- Finding Microsoft Windows Services for UNIX (SFU)
- Getting Ubuntu Linux to work with a notebook WiFi card
- Hinge Fix for HP Jornada 720?
- Finding .Net CompactFramework for the Pocket PC
- Connecting the Nintendo DS to a home wireless LAN
Got a question related to a blog on an O’Reilly Network article or blog I wrote? Let me know.