I need your help.
I want to get my hands on a voice recorder. Something I can carry around in my pocket and whip out at a moment’s notice to record my thoughts, or some passing sounds.
I want the following features:
- Either USB-recharged, or AAA-battery powered
- Records as mp3, or some other widely-used format
- Plugs right into my Mac and mounts as just another drive
- Records up to an hour of decent-quality audio
- Costs very little money, and is as small as possible. About iPod shuffle size would be great
- A small speaker, and/or standard headphone output, so I can playback what I just recorded
OK, I realise it’s unlikely I’ll find all of those in one tiny unit, for the kind of low price I’d like to pay.
But if you’ve found a good voice recorder to use with your Mac, it would be great to hear from you.
Tell the world your Mac-compatible voice recorder recommendations!