Related link: http://members.truepath.com/objective/propaganda.html
Just when you thought the human race was advancing, a religious zealot is accusing Apple Computer of:
“…[promoting] Godless Darwinism and Communism.”
To try and associate Apple and its Darwin Project (and poor little Hexley) with mind control and witchcraft is ridiculous! Among other accusations, Dr. Richard Paley (author of this piece) notes these similarities between Apple and evil:
- Mac OS X is based on an open source project known as “Darwin” and, as you know, Darwinism promotes the theory of evolution.
- “Open source” is another name for communism.
- Apple was founded by “long-haired hippies”
- Apple’s logo — an apple with a bite taken out of it — leads us into temptation.
- Hexley, mascot of the Darwin project, is a platypus dressed up like a devil who “performs occult magic.”
- Mac OS X is based on “BSD Unix,” which he refers to as “an obsolete system.” (Ha!)
- The use of chmod 666 to open locked files is an evil reference!
Oh, man, this guy’s too good! And here I thought Microsoft was the evil empire.
What’s your opinion on this: Is Apple an evil company, or does this guy need to get a life?