In my post entitled “Digital Workflow of a Semi-Pro Part 2″ I stated that after I get all my images into Aperture, that I “…select all the remaining images and apply the Edge Sharpen (CTL-S) command with the default settings…”
It’s true that I Edge Sharpen all my images (because I shoot RAW and all RAW files need sharpening), but I failed to go into detail as to how exactly I do it. Here are the steps to Edge Sharpening (or applying any adjustment/adjustments) to all images in an album.
1. Select the first thumbnail in the album
2. Apply the adjustment(s) to that image
3. Click the Lift-Stamp tool
4. Click the adjusted image to “lift” the adjustments
5. Click on the second thumbnail in the album to “stamp” the adjustment(s) to that image
6. Scroll all the way to the end of the album and Shift-Click the last thumbnail to apply (stamp) the adjustment(s) to that image and every image in between that one and the second one in the album.
That’s it, you’re done, you’ve just applied an adjustment (or several) to all the images in the album.
Until next time,
Allen Rockwell Photography