Women in Technology

Hear us Roar

Hack:   The NoCat Night Light
Subject:   antique light fixture
Date:   2006-06-14 19:19:23
From:   antiquejules
I am looking for an old fashioned light bulb fixture/electrical socket. You know the one that also includes an electrical socket with a pull chain on the side. Does anyone know the proper name for this or where I can find one? We are renovating a 100 y/o beauty. ANY ADVICE IS WELCOMED!
Full Threads Oldest First

Showing messages 1 through 1 of 1.

  • antique light fixture
    2006-10-17 21:29:46  clawrence [View]

    I just bought a 70+ year old house with a fixture like this and I found a look a like at Lowes for under 10 bucks. It has the pull chain and plug in socket. I am replacing one over my kitchen sink. It's not fancy, but it is exactly like the one that I am replacing. Hope this helps you. You can go to www.lowes.com and search by item #77923 to see the one I am talking about. It is called "Portfolio Builder's Series 1 Light Chrome Wall Light"

Showing messages 1 through 1 of 1.