Top Ten Digital Photography Tips
Subject:   blowing out highlights
Date:   2006-06-14 09:02:44
From:   JCiccone
Response to: blowing out highlights

you might have a setting like I have on my Nikon D50...called 'highlights' which flashes any blown out areas on the screen (right after exposure)..if there are any blown-out with small arperture or faster shutter speed.
Full Threads Oldest First

Showing messages 1 through 1 of 1.

  • blowing out highlights
    2006-10-30 12:44:56  ehrich [View]

    Try the shaddows and highlight adjustment in photoshop cs2, use with and new layer for further adj.